Friday, September 2, 2011

The First Goodbyes

Okay, so some people have calmed me down about the Madrid metro (THANK YOU GUYS!!) and they said it's not as hard as it looks. So I'm putting my trust in them!!

In other news, since I quit my teaching job kind of later in the summer, I've been at school helping the new teacher get situated. A couple days ago, I saw some of last year's 7th graders and they just kept saying how much they were going to miss me! And then the teachers had a good-bye meeting for me and they said seriously some of the nicest things anyone has ever told me. I FEEL SO LOVED!!! I mean, the support of my family and friends means the world to me, but to have colleagues saying that they're proud of you for what you're doing - oh my goodness!

So the countdown is at 17 days! Eek! I just can't wait to get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment